CROCODILE LECHON AT WILCON DEPOT BULL OUTDOOR SUMMER BARBECUE FEAST

CROCODILE LECHON AT WILCON DEPOT BULL OUTDOOR SUMMER BARBECUE FEAST

Wilcon Depot, the Philippines number one home improvement and construction supply retailer, recently held the Bull Outdoor Summer BBQ Feast in Tagaytay Highlands, Cavite, last April 1, 2017.


Ms. Rosemarie Ong welcomed the guests together with Wilcon Chief Product Officer Careen Belo, and representatives from Bull who flew all the way from the USA: Mark Nureddine, Bull Outdoor Products Founder and CEO; Frank Mello, Bull Outdoor Products VP of Sales and Marketing; Barbara Nureddine; Jacob Nureddine; and Victor Wong.



Nana Ozaeta, Chef Jessie Sincioco, Rosemarie Ong, Wilcon SEVP-COO; Barbara Nureddine, and Mark Nureddine, Bull Outdoor Products Founder and CEO
“Our partnership with Bull has been productive throughout. I believe that they can make a difference in the way grilled food is being served in the country,” said Ms. Rosemarie Ong, Wilcon Depot Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer.

The free grilling event was graced by one of the most popular chef in the country today, chef Chef Jessie Sincioco.


Chef Jessie demonstrated to everyone how easy it is for everyone to use the Bull Outdoor Barbecue Grill product. Yes, siree! To the delight of everyone, right in front of the very eyes of the curious guests, the good chef whips up a sumptuous feast using the Bull Outdoor Grill products from the USA.


I am a great fun of outdoor cooking because I love barbecue parties. Whether you admit it or not, barbecue's are part of almost every party of the Filipino! I used to be invited to my aunt's abode in New Manila inside rolling hills subdivision and they have a barbecue grill just like this. It was usually the maids and assistants of my aunt who do the grilling. But during the live demo of Chef Jessie I learned how easy it was to cook using only the Bull Grill. You see, Chef Jessie brought all the meat and seafood in Tagaytay Highlands raw, and with just the Bull grill she was able to cook all of it on-the-spot. The BULL GRILL is a highly efficient tool. What I witnessed makes me jump with joy! I would want my very own bull grill in my own backyard real soon!

With all the yummy dishes prepared by the good chef. I disregarded my diet and went ahead and tried a little of everything of the yummy dishes. I did not have any qualms because I know for a fact that everything was fresh and was cook in front of my very eyes!










All the guests had a good time eating all that glorious food prepared by the good chef.


The Bull Summer feast is a success!


Bull Outdoor Products is a Wilcon Depot exclusive brand. Proudly made in the USA, Bull has been creating top of the line products for over 20 years now. Their superior grilling merchandise are known to last longer and are built with high-grade stainless steel that protects their products from discoloration and rusting.

For more information, log on to www.wilcon.com.ph. You can also follow their social media accounts on Facebook and Instagram @wilcondepot.ph.

0 comments:

Post a Comment