AUNTIE ANNE'S: New Kit Kat Wind-Upz

AUNTIE ANNE'S: New Kit Kat Wind-Upz


I love pretzels. And Auntie Anne's pretzel is definitely on top of my favorites. I first tasted it in Hong Kong a long long time ago and then again in Thailand. I remember being so giddy when it opened shop in the Philippines.  That is why I did not pass up the invitation of Auntie Anne's Philippines to visit its store in Glorietta.



Pretzel is actually a bread with funky knots that was invented by a visionary monk to depict praying as a reward to children. This bread is truly blessed because it stands the test of time and generations of taste buds. 

Today, I rediscovered Auntie Anne's gourmet soft pretzels. But instead of the usual hand-rolled, twisted and baked pretzel, they served an elongated shaped pretzels ala chakoy and a glass of lemonade. I was so bitin! I wanted to eat more. Ha ha ha! 

Auntie Anne's took snacking to a whole new level with its brand new Kit Kat Wind-Upz! 

One bite and I was transported to yummy heaven! I love how the chewy rich buttery flavored pretzel dough contrasts with the delicate crunch of the KitKat chocolate. Isn't it amazing?

Auntie Anne's new Wind-Upz will be available from today until the end of the holiday season in all Auntie Anne's stores nationwide. The seasonal variant aptly called the new Kit Kat Wind-Upz is so yummy you'll be wanting for more. 


What are you waiting for? Grab your pair of Kitkat Wind-Upz while you can. And take a well-deserved break from the holiday rush.

Special thanks to Auntie Anne's at the Second Floor of Glorietta 4, Glorietta Complex, Makati City or call 550-2526 for inquiries.

Snack like you mean it, pretzel fans.

0 comments:

Post a Comment