GRUB!: Oozing with Food Appeal

GRUB!: Oozing with Food Appeal
Pig Candy Melt (Php129.00) is made up of crispy bacon, lettuce, tomato and cheese amazingly tucked inside a New England-style split-top bun exclusively baked for Grub! restaurant.
It is so yummy! Sinful bacon goodness inside a soft bun. #yummy
Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat. The staff and manager were doing a taste test the afternoon of my visit and they gave me a small portion of this yummy burger, I decided to try it with hot sauce. The result is mind blowing, I super love it! I think Grub's secret comes from its freshly made hot sauce which the chef made fresh on a daily basis.
Beef of Burden with Rice (Php 139) is number 1 on my list. Very delicious! US beef goodness at a very affordable price!
Grub's beef came from the US.  Super sulit! Quality yet affordable beef. It doesn't scrimp on quality because it wanted repeat customers. Great value for your money indeed!
For non-rice eaters like my cousin July, one could opt for beef of burden sandwich.
I love Grub's Wicked Potato Chips (Php129.00) which is packed to retain its crispy goodness. Proudly Pinoy made! Yum!
This one is a hands-down winner.  It has really tasty ingredients. You could tell the difference from other commercially available chicken wings!

Grub's Fricken Chicken Wings (Php 169 for 5 pieces)
Home-brewed iced tea. It is served in Mason Jar (Garapon)
Iced Tea Tank serves up to 4 people. Well, I so love the iced teas that I could finish one tank by myself, ha ha ha!
Grub's door also has this quotation: "If you leave here hungry, it's your fault!"

From the restaurant designs, great food and friendly staff, I can't wait for my next visit to Grub!

Read my ambiance and facade review here:http://www.travelonshoestring.com/2013/08/grub-hole-in-wall-restaurant.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment