CADBURY DAIRY MILK: Creamy and Delicious Chocolates

CADBURY DAIRY MILK: Creamy and Delicious Chocolates
Cadbury Dairy Milk means happiness. Did you know that when I was a little girl, I went home very upset one day because our teacher lost my test paper. That would mean I will be delisted from the top ten from that particular grading period. My mom asked why I was crying. I told her to buy a Cadbury chocolate first before I tell her the reason why.The special rich creamy taste of Cadbury chocolate never fails to lift my spirit. My mom laughed as she recounted the story in one of our family reunions.
I still remember the very first day I tasted Cadbury Dairy Milk. It was love at first bite. It has the most amazing taste ever. I felt I was walking on the clouds! I was deliriously happy!
The original Cadbury Dairy Milk flavor is my ultimate favorite variant. I love Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolates to high heavens because of their smooth and creamy delicious flavor. 
For me, the smoothness and creaminess of its chocolates makes Cadbury Dairy Milk stand above the rest. 
My family and I enjoy Cadbury Dairy Milk with Pili nuts! Yes, we customize our Cadbury Dairy Milk by melting the Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate over a double boiler then mixing it with small chopped pili nuts and re-create the chocolate using different molds like flowers, bear, leaves and round molds. 

Cadbury Dairy Milk ensures pleasurable family bonding. There is joy in sharing a bar of Cadbury Dairy Milk. 

Cadbury Dairy Milk is best shared with friends, family and love ones. So what are you waiting for? Buy your Cadbury Dairy Milk now!

2 comments: