My Yellow Kitchen: Delicious Snacks

My Yellow Kitchen: Delicious Snacks
One of the newest food stalls at Cucina Andare is My Yellow Kitchen.  I so love its Mushroom Pesto Panini. It's very delicious. You could taste the mushrooms in every bite. Plus, it is very affordable at only Php80.00.
 
Its Chicken Adobo Cream Pasta is very flavorful and delicious. You could taste the adobo (a popular dish in Philippine cuisine that involves meat, seafood or vegetables marinated in a sauce of vinegar and garlic, browned in oil and simmered in the marinade) in every bite. It's very tasty. It is very affordable at only Php100 per serving.

My Yellow Kitchen also offers spaghetti with hotdog. I was not able to taste it. But it looks delicious. Next time I drop by Cucina Andare, I'll try this.

My Yellow Kitchen is owned by Marion Vasque.

0 comments:

Post a Comment