MR. UBE RICE AND NOODLE HOUSE:Authentic Chinese Meals

MR. UBE RICE AND NOODLE HOUSE:Authentic Chinese Meals
 
Yummy yum yum! We had another yummy food adventure and this one has an authentic Chinese flavor. 

This hole in the wall restaurant, aptly called Mr. Ube Rice and Noodle House,  deserves some attention because it offers not only delicious noodles but also authentic Chinese Dishes.

Mr. Ube is a noodle house that offers traditional Chinese food such as siomai, siopao, pork asado and noodles. So I was not expecting much aside from the usual dimsum but to my surprise it also offers various rice toppings and more. 

The staff recommended a chicken dish called Herb Chicken. The Herb Chicken is cooked in Asado Cantonese style. Because every bits and pieces of this chicken dish is so delicious you won't have time for a chit-chat because the moment you bite on this dish, you'll be busy munching this yummy dish. ( Yeah, I admit, I actually forgot the name of my order and I almost name this after myself. ha ha ha!) What kind of food blogger actually forgets the name of the dish? One who appreciates good food. One who doesn't blog but one who shares his passion to the world.

I think it is good to know that Mr. Ube doesn't use MSG and has no chemical added on their food.


So what are you waiting for? Go grab some authentic meal at Mr. Ube, now na! 

Mr. Ube Rice and Noodle House
707 Imperial Sky Garden, Ongpin St., Binondo
Manila, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 241-9999

0 comments:

Post a Comment