KOKORO RAMENYA: Black Sesame Seed Ice Cream

KOKORO RAMENYA: Black Sesame Seed Ice Cream
If there is one thing that made a big impression on me during my recent visit to Kokoro Ramenya, it is their Black Sesame Ice Cream (Php 85.00) which is black sesame syrup drizzled all over a scoop of vanilla ice cream. It is good. I highly recommend it. A must try!
 
Since it was lunch time, I ordered beef teriyaki. It is delicious! You can taste the freshness of the ingredients used.

I had a bite of gyudon.

My meal in a Japanese Restaurant is not complete without my favorite tempura,
 
I get to try a scoop of this noodle, actually this is one of the orders of kuya Bam, so I really can't say anything except that it looks nice. Maybe I'll try this next time I visit Kokoro so I can give a full review of its noodles.
 
I like the bright and casual interiors of Kokoro Ramenya as it makes the restaurant look even bigger than it already is.
 
 Kokoro friendly kitchen staff.
Kokoro Ramenya is located at the  second floor of the Avenue of the Arts Building along Roxas Boulevard corner Sta. Monica in Ermita, Manila.  It offers traditional Japanese dishes such as ramen, donburi, tempura, sushi and sashimi and a lot more.
Kokoro Ramenya
2/F Avenue of the Arts Building
1388 Roxas Boulevard corner Sta. Monica & LM Guerrero streets,
Ermita, Manila, Philippines
Telephone Number # 254-9716 / 254-9438.

0 comments:

Post a Comment