ENG BEE TIN: Tea-koy Delight

ENG BEE TIN: Tea-koy Delight
Chinese New Year is fast approaching. So we paid Binondo a visit and guess what we have found? My favorite brand of Hopia- Eng Bee Tin now offers tikoy in milk tea flavor! Unbelievable but true! I was only going to grab some Ube hopia which I love so much and couldn't believe my luck when I found out that Eng Bee Tin now offers "TEA-KOY"! They come in my favorite flavors too:
  • Jasmin Tea
  • Green Tea
  • Red Tea 
  • Milk Tea
And they come in a 4-1 TIKOY Ube colored box which is a very ideal gift in every occasion be it New Year, birthday or simply as pasalubong to your loved ones. 
Eng Bee Tin's delicious tikoy cakes packed in fours for large gatherings of family and friends. I bet, like my brother and I, you’ll also enjoy sharing these sticky sweet melt-in-your-mouth oriental delicacies.

Not only does Eng Bee Tin continually evolve they are also committed in expanding their horizons just so they can meet customer's needs and taste. I won't wonder anymore if one day they also offer Chocolate Tikoy with Oreo in the future. Now that's another story.

For now let me greet all of you a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

Kiong Hee Huat Tsai!

P.S.

For every Eng Bee Tin products you buy, or when you dine in at Mr. Ube, Chuan Kee, Cafe Mezzanine you also help their foundation TXTFIRE. A non-profit organization that helps disseminate fire alerts, alarms, and information thru an SMS Dispatcher Server. If you are interested to become a volunteer, please visit their page http://www.txtfire.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment